Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Smooth Sailing!

Well, my second trimester has arrived and life is sweet. Nausea is long gone, my energy has returned somewhat and except for my aversion to eggs and chicken, food doesn't seem to be a problem.

Some changes I've noticed are more frequent headaches - which I will take over vomiting any day of the week! - and my sense of smell is insane! I can smell cologne from a block away, and Bella couldn't smell worse if you ask me, but Mom and Anthony don't seem to notice. One really weird thing about my nose is that every kind of dough I've made (pizza, pita, bread) smells like fruit salad!

My first midwife appointment last week was great! Her office was bright, colourful and comfortable and she was friendly and open. It was exactly the kind of personal experience I was looking for. I'm looking forward to seeing her again next month.

Jim is coming to visit tomorrow, and I'm very excited to see him!

Now I have to go clean the bathroom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very exciting... no more barfing, fruity dough, and YOU CAN COME SEE US SOON! I miss you.

    p.s. I'm glad you like your midwife experience. they really are more personable then the docs I find.

    ReplyDelete