Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

I'm having a very mild day nausea-wise and feel the need to be super-productive. Being unemployed, I guess that means I'll clean my room today?

Elton John is serenading me right now. He's one of those people who can make you feel better no matter how poopy you feel. Jim left this morning. The visit was really nice. It was good to talk and have some fun together, but it was still hard on the heart. It's nice to know now that no matter what happens at the very least we will be really good friends. Oi vey. Life is funny.

This weekend was very unpredictable pregnancy-wise. Nausea hit at the weirdest times, which shouldn't surprise me since I've spent more time outside of the house in the last 2 days than I have in the month since I've been home. It's much easier to control fatigue and nausea when you're two steps away from a bed, a fridge and a toilet at any given time.

I feel bad for throwing up at the end of someone's driveway on Sunday night, but it was either there or in the rental car. All weekend I was craving meat ravioli from Uncle Gino's, and last night when I finally had a huge plate of heavenly ravioli in front of me, it ended up having pork in it, which resulted in me taking 3 bites, getting the rest wrapped up for Mom and Anthony, and throwing up a few minutes later. So, I ordered a bowl of soup instead. The soup came, and had a LOT of chicken in it, so after I picked out all the chicken I ate half the bowl and then we left. It was a very disappointing dinner. At least the company was good. There was one other family there eating and I really hope the sound of my barfing didn't ruin their meal. So now in addition to pizza, chicken, eggs, toast, anything cream-based, cooked vegetables and candy, pork is on the list. Ridiculous! I miss EATING.

Well, complaining about nausea is all I really have for you...maybe in 3 weeks I'll be finished with it and have more upbeat things to say. Cross your fingers!

Ah, on a side note, I will be going to aqua-fit with Auntie Laura tonight and am pretty positive that I will have something to write about after that, especially considering how she's described it to me. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment