Saturday, February 20, 2010

No More Naw-ja?

I am going to write this even though I have a feeling after I click 'PUBLISH' I'm going to barf just because that would be typical of my luck. Here goes...

Today is my fifth vomit-free day!!! I am SO happy. I feel like I have a new lease on life. I have to take it easy though because for the past two days I have been eating as if armageddon were upon us. It feels so wonderful to be able to eat whatever I want again (except for soft cheese and shellfish of course) that I have been making up for lost time.

Speaking of expanding...I had to struggle to zip my favourite sweater up over my belly this morning. This was upsetting. Once I'm solvent again I will be buying it in the biggest size they have. It upsets me that I'm going to have to buy maternity pants soon considering the rate my belly is growing at. It's comforting to have a big bump to rub, but I keep thinking about that Robin Williams movie called Jack where his mom reaches full term in a couple of months and he is in his sixties when he graduates highschool. I know that's not possible, but still...

The end (hopefully) of morning sickness explains my sudden urge to be out and about. I'm finally able to go for long walks again which is magnificent. I know how important it is to be active during pregnancy so it is a huge blessing to just leave the house and walk with Bella or walk around downtown.

Well, I'm hungry.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment