Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photoshoot with Miguel!

Yesterday Miguel and I did the photoshoot we've been planning. Miguel wanted each picture to tell a story. I think the pictures really show what attributes and feelings are invoked during pregnancy. I love love love them. Miguel did an awesome job!

I was looking at them and I started to cry thinking about what an awesome gift this will make for our baby someday. Of all the pictures taken of me during pregnancy I plan on picking one and having it framed for the baby's room. Anyways, enjoy!












2 comments:

  1. Yeah... the one with you and your mom... definitely made me tear up! IT's so fantastic. I'm really really impressed with the way they turned out. :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These are by far the best pregnancy photos I have ever seen. And the one at the beach, breathtaking. Very well done. Even Mike said they looked really good!

    ReplyDelete